WALL
~Welcome to the WALL Forums~

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Regards,
Staff
WALL
~Welcome to the WALL Forums~

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Regards,
Staff
WALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WALL

This is the Home of THE WALL Coalition - A power bloc of Ikariam Alpha Alliances bonded a need for Mutual Defense as they strive to attain stature

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TFL Reorganization

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

TFL Reorganization Empty
PostSubject: TFL Reorganization   TFL Reorganization Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:55 pm

I asked one of our memebers who had been a part of TFL what the history of their reorganization was. He gave me this short account:

From what I understand, Steelthunder, our leader, left because of the constant problems he was facing. Wars were popping up left and right; and this guy called Aanon was the worst. He used to be the general for MCS, I think, but [Not certain]. Now, he is in a one-man alliance, and he decided at the time to declare war on TFL because he wanted to bash one of our players for leeching. Well, it turned out that it was actually our guy's fault, so we booted him, but Aanon wouldn't quit the war because he wanted "revenge" for the loot that one of our players took from him during the war. A lot of insults and threats were exchanged at this time... but finally, our alliance did something about it and everybody started attacking Aanon. Aanon got "mad" and started bashing SteelThunder, who decided keeping everything under control wasn't worth it, or perhaps he thought he had too many things going on in real life to be a good leader. What ever the real reason he left, and consequently, the war was over and Aanon got his revenge. I was left without an alliance, but WhoKnows invited me to GLOBE and here I am.

This 'history' is unverified, but has the ring of some truth.
Back to top Go down
https://wall.forumotion.com
Anonymous

TFL Reorganization Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFL Reorganization   TFL Reorganization Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:01 am

Wow, you saved my message after all these months? I didn't even realize it was mine for a bit. TFL was a good alliance...
Back to top Go down
Robert2424

Robert2424

Job/hobbies : Graduated, lookin
Humor : alway up for some laughs

TFL Reorganization Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFL Reorganization   TFL Reorganization Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:33 am

Well I was part of ULI and I can verify some of these things and fill in some of the big blanks of history.

The TFL was my first alliance. I grow close to steel and misty(steel our leader and misty our home sec). They were truly the heart of the TFL. Without them the TFL fell apart. Steel left to not only ingame issus but RL issus with computer problems and other problems he didn't want to discuss. In the war with Aanon, Me and Traz continuly hit his town in our area and continued to lock it down.Traz stole the resouces while I only did some times attacks with army taking a few resouces here and there. His Navy was smashed by me. Though u may think how did he survive? well he had back up from other alliances, even in my area. I defeated his little friends and continued to free the port so Traz could continue bashing him for bashing players in the mainland. If he sent his army to defend this city me and Traz would of just teamed up on his army and destroyed it easily. he was really a poor sport posting replys like TFL is gang up on him and he is barly holding. Truth be told he wasn't. at least not in my area. I was going to send troops to steels town the day TFL dissapeared off the face of Ikaraim. Yes he decided to declare of one leach but he also declared because we didn't respond to his suppose messeges he sent to our leadership. We recieved none. after TFL disbanded I met Whoknows with somebody else with her(don't remember because that one didn't really talk at all on that chat site). I was invited to GLOBE at this time but decided to hold off after finding the TFL was trying to do a restart. It ended up a large group of people still loyal to our alliance created the 2nd TFL. The second TFL didn't last long. I was part of it and part of the leadership there for the very breif time. It could of survived if misty had joined us. Unfortionitly Misty could not join us. I figured out that she was in fact sick in RL and it made my heart drop. One of my best friends on Ikariam was sick and not just a commen cold or anything minior.(by the way I do think this was wierd since Ikariam is a game but I kept in constant contact with misty so I am guessing thats why this happened). The leader of the second TFL decided to disband after misty couldn't join us. There was a few people who decided to go after our leader of the second for really no notice. I personaly didn't and decided to move to GLOBE where I could make the many friends I have today. I keep in contact with some of the players that were part of the TFL but not all of them. Aanon is still around today but I don't remember his coords. saw him on the board. He ended up going into vacation mode after the 1st TFL disband in fear of us coming after him again witch we were going to do and post a DOW on him on the board but he ran. Recently he returned and people are keeping a eye on him. I personaly see him still as an enemy to be destroyed for what happened but don't care enough to look up his coords. Aanon is just a punk pirate that got lucky. If he's smart he will leave me and GLOBE alone, if not, its round two between him and me. I won every battle against him, I not afriend of him and am alot stronger then I was before. Thats the history of the TFL really. Thought I should clarify since I didn't agree with the post above this in its entirty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TFL Reorganization Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFL Reorganization   TFL Reorganization Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TFL Reorganization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WALL :: Website's Forums :: WALL Formation-
Jump to: